Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Banks Monster exhaust sytem today, 3.5 inch downpipe, 4" pipes, with a 5" inch tip. I put the cat back on with the honeycomb knoced out to pass inspection. There is a very noticable difference. I also did the foil delete at the same time. With the new exhaust I notice the turbo spool much faster, but can also hear it give that beautiful whistle, I think due to the foil delete mod. The truck is much, much quicker now, with a huge difference in throttle response. I am definately hooked on diesel performance, next for me is gauges then a tuner.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This sounds so wrong to say, but when i would turn the corner and stomp it, I would hit 80 mph by the state troopers house. Today, after turning the corner and mashing it, I hit 95 mph 4 houses from the state trooper's house. Awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
This sounds so wrong to say, but when i would turn the corner and stomp it, I would hit 80 mph by the state troopers house. Today, after turning the corner and mashing it, I hit 95 mph 4 houses from the state trooper's house. Awesome!!!!

Nice :woot::woot:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts