Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping someone can help me out. I recently deleted my 2016 Ford f350 farm pickup because it was throwing emission codes and had little power. Deleted the dpf, egr, def ect and all went good. Running mini maxx tuner now. The problem is when I accelerate I get an immediate power response and boost but it’s only a quick surge of power and then I can have the pedal wide open and it just seems like it has no power. Trying to pull a gooseneck up a hill is embarrassing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
View attachment 779594 View attachment 779594 They say it works on the 2016 on the dpf delete website I bought it from. I might have to buy a different tuner and compare. Do you have a suggestion on one? Thanks
I rather not throw company names out their due to the EPA sharks on theses forum. If you do your research you can find multiple good companies around. I'm sure your having a tuning issue, mini max tuner are no longer manufactured, and theirs no support. I recommend getting tunes through a ez Lynk best bag for your buck.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Dpf delete shop is wrong. H&s stopped in 2015 when they were shut down. So if you have an original h&s then it wont work well if at all. If it is a bully dog reproduction (which i never heard of) then that needs to be taken up with the vendor or bully dog themselves.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rather not throw company names out their due to the EPA sharks on theses forum. If you do your research you can find multiple good companies around. I'm sure your having a tuning issue, mini max tuner are no longer manufactured, and theirs no support. I recommend getting tunes through a ez Lynk best bag for your buck.
Thank you I will research getting a different tuner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts