Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for some clarification on what I should be seeing for the EBPS. I have a 06 and about a month ago I pulled the sensor to find out it was fully clogged. I replaced it, and removed/cleaned the pipe. After that I got my hands on a livewire and with KOEO I get EBPS 3.56 bar, MAP 0.85 bar, and BARO 0.85 bar. When KOER I get the same until I drive where the map will increase to 1.8 bar but the EBPS gets up to 25 bar. Did I get a bad sensor? Or is live wire not reading that correctly? I tried to search the forums and got mixed answers so I thought I’d start a new one. The replacement sensor was motorcraft btw. Thanks guys

· Premium Member
4,556 Posts
It is common knowledge among many that the ebp is always incorrect on an SCT device. My ebp reads about 50-ish psi at idle. Not correct, but I only use the pid as a benchmark, since I know about where it should be when running properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.