Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting you guys to know that i put my truck in the shop at Ford of Ocala undr warranty to get an oil leak fixed and head studs put in because of the puking of coolant. Its been almost 2 weeks now and they said that the oil leak is a bad oil filter and the puking coolant is a leak in a coolant line! I know the oil leak is right between my tranny and the engine because i had my own mechanic look at it before we took it in. And why would my truck be puking when im at high rpms or when i tow a small load with a leak in some hose?

·
Registered
139 Posts
take your truck to Palm Coast Ford and ask for raven. tell him I sent you. He is a master diesel mech and will take care of you.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
hmm..6 hours to palm coast (guess) or 2 hours to Jacksonville..

edit..looks like 2 hours to either..after a mapquest.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hmm..6 hours to palm coast (guess) or 2 hours to Jacksonville..
if he is in Ocala he is closer to PC then Jax dude. PC is 35 miles north of daytona and 70 miles south of Jaxs

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks alot guys! I think im going to get my truck out of there immediatly tommorrow morning. Im very interested in taking it to palm coast also.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
let us know what they say man hopefully raven gets you buttoned up

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what im hoping, i talked to Dj and it will cost me $2500.00 for him to do it plus the studs. I looked Palm Coast up and its 58 miles away from Ocala, which isnt bad at all. Hopefully snowman can talk to raven for me!

·
Registered
116 Posts
So in other words it sounds like you are dealing with a lazy dealer

·
Registered
139 Posts
Done deal good luck your in good hands.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts