Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally back where i belong, behind the wheel of a F250. I sold my 03 F350 almost two years ago, since then i had a duramax and a cummins. It didn't take long to realize that even though the 6.0 has its issues there is just no comparison to the quality of a Ford truck. This past weekend I found a one owner 05 F250 in perfect shape with a Ford extended warranty that is completely bone stock. I picked it up Saturday morning and have been grinning ear to ear ever since. Ill post pictures up soon. It has a couple small issues that i figured out how to fix in 2 minutes of searching around here that i will take care of this week. Its great to be back.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Congrats. And :welcome1: back to the family.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Powerstrokes - There is no comparison.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got a quick pic. Im sure everyone will be very impressed with the color combo....you hardly ever see it, lol.

·
Super Moderator
19,758 Posts
Welcome back to a Powerstroke!! Enjoy! It definitely looks like you have a good platform to start whatever mods you have planned.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just had the Head Gasket job done in the spring with a year warranty from Ford so I think ill leave it alone until that is out. Once that's out I plan to install the new up pipe that bypasses the EGR Cooler right away. I do think I will at least have to remove the CAT pretty soon. I wish I would have kept my SCT from my old truck.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Great looking rig and welcome back.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome back there brother. That's a rare color combo indeed.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts