Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having an issue with my 2018 f250. A couple of months ago I was driving with my dump trailer and all of a sudden the Service Advancetrac light and Hill Assist light came on at the same time and the truck kind of bogged/lopped (has happened while I’m not hauling as well). The trailer running lights don’t work and the ABS light has recently came on as well. Only happened for about 15 seconds then the lights were gone. Happened one more time that day but has happened numerous times over the past week. The ezlynk pulled the code B10F4:15. The mirror lights are and have been cracked for a little over a year and have been holding water, not sure if that has something to do with it. Ford said they couldn’t do anything as the trucks deleted. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having exact same code B10F3 and B10F4,

I had miromoto aftermarket lights and had more codes but recently put stock lights back in due to having an issue and having to send lights in for warranty, so, stock lights went back in, cleared codes and now only getting these two reported above, tuned and deleted myself, are you running SPE tunes?

Code:B10F3
Definition:
Left front position light: Circuit Short To Battery or Open

Code:B10F4
Definition:
Right front position light: Circuit Short To Ground

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.