Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored yesterday and figured i would clean the interior of the truck. Went out and got a bottle of Woolite oxy deep and started cleaning the seats.... Boy i was impressed. When i started you could tell that the truck used to be a work truck with coffee and oil spilled all over the seats and carpet. I sprayed this on let it sit for a min and wipped of with a dry towel. The interior looks like it is new. It took out all the stains and crap with little to no effort.

Woolite Oxy Deep Cleaner Product Reviews and Price Comparison - Epinions.com

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Show a picture!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never took some before pics so the after pics wouldent really do it justace but ill see what I can do

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Well find another truck to clean and do before and after! lol

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
I'm gonna have to look into this as well. been meaning to clean up the interior for a while now.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
One thing I found works awesome is the Bisell "Little Green" Upholstery cleaner machine. Costs less than $100.00 and when I used it on my OBS I couldn't believe the dirt it pulled out of what I thought was a clean interior.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing I found works awesome is the Bisell "Little Green" Upholstery cleaner machine. Costs less than $100.00 and when I used it on my OBS I couldn't believe the dirt it pulled out of what I thought was a clean interior.
ya those work awsome as well. I was just totally surprised that a spray on cleaner worked as well as a steam cleaner would have. Only thing i didnt like about the cleaner is it had a wierd aftersmell that took severall days to get out of the truck. and i refused to use frabreze to get rid of the smell. That stuff is just like glue and will atract all kinds of crap to your upholstry.

Went out to see if i could find a dirty spot to snap a few pic's with and no luck. But around my shifter area the carpet was black it was stained so bad... My interrior is red...LOL... when i was done it looked new

1 - 8 of 8 Posts