Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Aux. Lighting

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  TurboSevenThree 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd post some pics and see what y'all thought. You can post pics too! :thumb:

Some extra reverse lights. They were extra, I took them off my old car and needed a use for them. I spliced the power from the left plug, and wired them in series. They work GREAT. The left side tail-reverse light is just a LITTLE dimmer than the right but it's barely noticeable, and the extra's make up for it. ... Don't have a pic of them on in the dark (wouldn't work :dunno:)

I had these foglights for a while, very cheap and they work VERY nicely. They're just the ones in the sig.

(cool Senior Pic lol!)

These others I mounted today. I don't know what they are, they're Sylvania's. My (now ex) Girlfriend's dad gave them to me quite a while back. I think they look awesome. What do you think???

With covers.

Without covers.

See less See more
#2 ·
:bump: i got the pics working now.

#4 ·
I had a feeling you'd be first on this thread Tank! I'm bettin itsaleftlanething isn't far behind with his 60 or so bigrig lights!

Tank do you have the lights on your roof rack on an independent switch? Or do you have them on with another set? I'm curious cause I just wondered if you run 'em while you're driving on the road, i wouldn't think that'd be legal :dunno:

#5 ·
All sets are separate

Upfitters= all rack lighting

Aux 1...... front rack lights
Aux 2......left rack lights
Aux 3......right rack lights
Aux 4......rear rack lights

Front Bumper lights

Red toggle (on left).....8" spot lights(in front of grille)
Blue (middle toggle).....5" spot lights(inside lights, in front of tire)
Blue(right toggle)..........5" Fluted lights(outside lights, in front of tire)

#6 ·
Very cool Tank. My dash isn't quite so busy, and the fit n' finish isn't nearly as nice. But like I did say, cheap lights. I can always upgrade. Sweet setup there bud! :thumb:

#8 ·
Thanks man!

Ummm....can't get much cheaper than mine

toggle holder....pepboys $6.97
lighted toggles....pepboys $2.49 ea...on the cheapo rack
ProComp lights
I dunno, the blue ones in front and the reverse lights, WALMART. And the toggle came with the kit for the blue ones (lights, mounting hardware, switch, switch mounting hardware, wire, fusible link, and crimps all together ... $15) And the switch and wire i got for the Sylvania's, also walmart. I gotta get me a switch holder like that, it looks much better, i have the other style, the kind you can break off with your knee very easily.

#9 ·
I'd have to find a different place to mount it though. My trailer brake controller is in the middle of everything lol. I might move that over, save that space for a CB, and put the switches somewhere... I dunno, always thinkin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.