Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just getting started on the gauge wiring for the trans temp Z-Series gauge. The question for anyone else using the same type of gauge: Does the trans temp gauge and box come with everything needed in the way of all the wiring, or did you have to purchase some seperate 18 gauge wiring to run to the sender, etc. I may have left some wiring out somewhere on the bench after I opened the box.:dunno: And then couldn't find it

Just wondering if everything needed should be already included in the box (for the trans temp gauge). Thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, just 2 nuts to hold the wire that you supply and it's grounded to the transmission
Tell me if I'm looking at this the wrong way, but if a little wire is no big deal then why didn't AutoMeter just put some in the box????!!!! Had I known, I would have paid $10.00 or maybe even $15.00 more dollars for the gauge just to have the extra wire already there in the box, instead of stopping midstream during the install, just to go out and buy more wire. Oh well, I'm done now......Thanks:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.