Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im going with spartan so im going use the dashdaq for my gagues now. So im selling these to help towards buying a new mount for the dashdaq. They are the silver autometer ultra lite 2 gauges. The boost goes to 60psi and egt to 1600 degrees. The pod is for a 2008-2010 f250, f350 but im not sure it it fits any of the other years. (if it does let me know). I payed 300.00 bucks for the whole setup about a year ago from cobbs. I was thinking about 100.00 bucks plus shipping which shouldnt be more then 10 bucks I would think. Let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
380 Posts
where are you located?

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
Wish you'd posted this 2 weeks ago. Good luck with the sale.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Dang this is a great deal!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sold guys. Thanks for all your intrest!
I win !

Sorry guys, but if it makes you feel any better I didn't get approval from Mamma before I commited, so now I have to take her shoe shopping......Automaticly double the price of the guages, plus 10 yard penalty.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I win !

Sorry guys, but if it makes you feel any better I didn't get approval from Mamma before I commited, so now I have to take her shoe shopping......Automaticly double the price of the guages, plus 10 yard penalty.:dunno:
HAHA, Im doing the same thing with my spartan setup! SHHHHHHH

·
Registered
559 Posts
HAHA, Im doing the same thing with my spartan setup! SHHHHHHH
Guess I'll see you on the bench at Macy's, I'll be the big guy holding her black coach purse while she looks for matching shoes......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts