Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this is the right area to post this question as ive had very little luck elsewhere. Am trying to run AutoEnginuity on my 2010 Ford Flex EcoBoost but every time i choose “Enhanced Powetrain CAN” it fails to connect. Am able to run a “Generic” scan and also works great on my Powestroke. Anybody have any experience with this issue?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to give an update un my progress. I had contacted AE about not being able to run a scan on “Enhanced Powertrain CAN” only a regular “Generic” scan (autozone type). They told me it should be working and that it might be something with my vehicle and to reach out to Forums for possible solutions (henceforth my original post). Went to visit family and took the AE to connect on a 2016 F150 EcoBoost. This time it didn’t have the option for “CAN” scan. Decided to change the year to ‘15 and option appeared and was able to do a scan. Installed it in my Flex and ‘10 and ‘11 didn’t connect but when I chose 2012 it was successful in connecting and scanning. I already contacted AutoEnginuity and sent them a Log to see if there’s anything they can find out why it’s not working under the correct year. Hopefully this come in handy for someone with a AE.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts