Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thank-you to the folks at Spartan.

The truck ran flawlessly and managed to run a 13.44 @ 98mph.

Not bad for 8" of Rize lift and 14.5" wide tires.

...the tune also helped things when it came time for the burnout competiton:) ...100% tread to 40% tread in record time!!

I can't put the youtube link in the post yet...we're just getting set up as a supporting vendor this week.

Cheers

·
Registered
97 Posts
whats the name on youtube?

·
Registered
262 Posts
what was your eight mile time!!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
h1psi is our youtube name. I'll have to check on the 1/8th mile times 60ft times were 1.7-1.8 very impressive with 38" tires!

·
Registered
342 Posts
AWESOME SHOW! so how DID you like those BFGs? I think i want to get a set of the new 40s....

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Just wanted to say a big thank-you to the folks at Spartan.

The truck ran flawlessly and managed to run a 13.44 @ 98mph.

Not bad for 8" of Rize lift and 14.5" wide tires.

...the tune also helped things when it came time for the burnout competiton:) ...100% tread to 40% tread in record time!!

I can't put the youtube link in the post yet...we're just getting set up as a supporting vendor this week.

Cheers

AWESOME just doesen't cover that Bud. I want an 08 Mod even more now, if that was possible.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Holy crap. Haha, that made me realise, I haven't really roasted my tires once.

·
Registered
724 Posts
that was a very very nice burnout and great times at the track!

·
Registered
22 Posts
ya the NADP weekend was a blast truck ran good but it was my first time to the track ran a 13.9 at 97ish on the 275 i was having issues launching though 1.95 60 foot times and i should have taken the tidy tank tool box and fifth wheel hitch out lol

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
That is a sweet burnout for a truck that big, but I must agree with Julian....Matt still has the best 6.4 burnout. I have 4 tires to use if I ever run across one of the competitions....and I plan on topping Matt's :nod:

:hehe:

·
PowerStrokin!!!!
366 Posts
good luck getting all the rubber off ya fender i still have some from almost a year ago lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
EPA is looking for you.... :hehe:

I 2nd that about the rubber. What my buddy does is spray WD-40 on the inside and outside of the finder, rubbber comes right off with a water hose.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
You can get Goof Off and it will rub right off....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts