Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. Lets plan for a G2G next monday at AJ gators kempsville and centerville turnpike. It starts a 6pm and the contest announcements are at 9pm. But its a descent size parking lot and there are plenty of trucks that show up.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I'm there where were yall on monday lol Freddy and pro where there we set had everyone like wtf is going on lol

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Just post up the address also me and pro are going to see if we can get decals made up

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Bad news boys the wife just informed me that I start school next week so i will not be able to miss my class on Monday its the first day so ill miss this meet

·
Registered
250 Posts
Stationed in Norfolk, didn't realize that the VA chapter has picked back up.

If work supports, count me in.
yea, i bought a idi and me and projekt brought it back to life here.
cool thing is, small world a friend of mines dad is one of the creators of va strokers. so its deff comin back

Bad news boys the wife just informed me that I start school next week so i will not be able to miss my class on Monday its the first day so ill miss this meet
i guess you lucked out, no black halo for you :p
its all good tho, just dont do it again! lol

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I dk there is rumor of me skipping class Lmao guess we will just have to see ; )

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Be Freddy I was in on that also Lmao

·
Registered
250 Posts
yea true, you were. lol

if you need to do the class, dont skip it. wouldnt want you to mess the rest up by missing the first one

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Its math lol we will see

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you answer 2+2=4 then your good. hand that into your professor and tell them to submit your grade as an A and your good to go.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I'll see what I can work out

·
Registered
250 Posts
tonight people!

what we got? me caleb and eric? you gonna make it usnavy?
anyone else? we got others, just not on here

·
break it. fix it. repeat.
752 Posts
im not sure if i'll be able to make it... i have a LOT of work to get done today and might have to end up staying late.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be there the boss lady approved it

·
Registered
250 Posts
damnit, that was your truck! i thought it was but couldnt picture it from here. sorry i missed you.
hope you saw mine. i won :D

Best 1 ton (out of a bunch of superdutys and other crap)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IDI right? I didn't see you but seen that truck. Yeah I was the only '08 there

·
Registered
250 Posts
yep. i was inside 90% the time, waiting for food. i didnt see a va stroker sticker and wasnt 100% sure what your truck looked like, i was trying to go by your avy on a phone.

yours is so low lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts