·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price? and is it the 1.0?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Why do u want one I'm jus curious? I have one on my truck but it came with it so I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes...

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
because it has a 5" intake, compared to the stock 4" intake hole. the stock is a .5 housing i think. the ATS is a 1.0, more air.

other than that, it whistles a little bit more

not sure if anything powerwise would change though

SOMEONE SCHOOL ME ON THESE

·
Registered
563 Posts
because it has a 5" intake, compared to the stock 4" intake hole. the stock is a .5 housing i think. the ATS is a 1.0, more air.

other than that, it whistles a little bit more

not sure if anything powerwise would change though

SOMEONE SCHOOL ME ON THESE
I'm not positive but I've always the stock housings had a 3" hole and my ATS one has a 4" hole but I'm not positive I've never actually measured it.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
i would like to know also what the 1.0 does.i know the dp is 3in though,not 4in. and the quick spool what does it do...?im like desilca, school us

·
Registered
563 Posts
Main purpose from what I've heard is it cures turbo surge just like the wicked wheel.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I did both wicked wheel and the compressor housing, I wish I just did the compressor housing. I would have gotten a bit more boost with the stock wheel as it is suposed to be more efficient compressing the air. My turbo sounds dang good though for being stock. Hope this helps.

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so in doing the wicked wheel and the housing, ill be losing boost?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts