Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATS transmission??????

Has anyone ever used this ATS brand of aftermarket trans? if so what do you think good and bad please..im gonna need a tranny soon and was thinking of trying something like this other than another rebuild on the E4Od i havnt really been to impressed with this trans....so what your thought ,its my daily driver plus i tow a lot with this truck just need it to be reliable...

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
ATS? how much is it looking like it would cost? I've heard very mixed opinions of ATS transmissions.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
im gonna need a tranny soon and was thinking of trying something like this other than another rebuild on the E4Od i havnt really been to impressed with this trans....so what your thought ,its my daily driver plus i tow a lot with this truck just need it to be reliable...
ZF5.....

(coincidentally, both take ATF)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well i know that my ats tranny has given me no problems at all and i know a guy here around town has had his in his 96 obs for at least 8 yrs now with no problems so i have no complaints bout it at all.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
For the E4OD, go with Brian's Truck Shop (BTS) or John Wood Automotive. Both have outstanding reputations. I can't say I've ever read anything good about ATS and the E4OD (the above post would be a first for me). Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts