Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen an article in diesel world about arp installing studs in a 6.4... Anyone know if they're released to the public or know a price? i might give them a call tomorow but just wanted to know if anyone else knew about them.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Havent heard. keep us posted though. I am interested. Ryan

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Same here. I've been set on getting some Elite head studs for awhile, but if they ARP are comparable and cheaper then I would highly consider ARP for sure

·
Registered
287 Posts
To pull the heads I would assume yes but to do studs with the heads on, no.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I should have known you wouldn't be working on it!
We are working on it. I own the shop and pay my mechanic therefor we are installing them. I personally will not be doing the work. I think it would be physically impossible to do installs, sales, customer service, shipping, ect by myself. What does this concern you anyway? You never answered the question about your studs being installed?

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Now now gentlemen.......:popcorn2:
I was thinking to myself a few mins before you posted this....I bet Julian will be eating some popcorn in here pretty soon :hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
We are working on it. I own the shop and pay my mechanic therefor we are installing them. I personally will not be doing the work. I think it would be physically impossible to do installs, sales, customer service, shipping, ect by myself. What does this concern you anyway? You never answered the question about your studs being installed?
Matter of fact I installed my own studs. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts