Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an F250 04 6.0L and I was wondering if there is anyone local around Charlotte, NC or in the area that any of you guys would trust to do an install for the ARP studs. Any info much appreciated. I love that we have our own site now. This is great. Thanks to the people that made this happen.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
yeah, Scuffy can take care of ya! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Was just gonna say that. Hes not too far off. Oh, and HES THA MAN!

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
well I guess Scuffy could do it:hehe: he doesn't know to much about diesel's but he is cheap:nod: :lol2::joke:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 178,000 road miles on it. I just retired it from work andnow it is my play truck. Where are you at Scuffy?

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
:dunno::confused: :hehe::thumb: don't worry scuff.. If I get me a 6.4L you might just have to do some great work on it for me:icon_ford:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excellent! Let me know how to get a hold of you and I will set it up. I travel to Winston alot for work so it wont be hard to find you. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
if you come 85 north to 52 north get off the hickory tree road exit , take a right , go to the stop light take a left , thats old 52 , im 1.5 miles on the right ,shop is TRUCKS UNLIMITED , be glad to take care of you , give me a call ill pm you my number

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excellent! Let me know how to get a hold of you and I will set it up. I travel to Winston alot for work so it wont be hard to find you. Thanks!

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Scott is the man!! He will get ya rite:nod:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts