Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Arp headstuds ,never used $500 or best offer.New Auburn limited slip diff with bearings and friction add $700 o.b.o

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I dont want to step on your toes or anything but before when i checked around i found brand new headstuds from vendors for 400 shipped.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Thats funny , I bought them from Black Widow, I think studs from them are $525 to 550 .
Gus from FBD was selling them around $420 shipped. Just thought I would let you know.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I think Gus is $420 plus shipping, but you can buy them just about any day of the week for $450 or less including shipping. Sorry man that's just the facts. I've even heard of a few people picking them up for $400 or less.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just bought some ARP's and I looked around and the cheapest I found was 575.00. I'm rebuilding another motor so which vendors are selling them for 400 shipped, I'll be all over that. I did find factory HS for 400.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just bought some ARP's and I looked around and the cheapest I found was 575.00. I'm rebuilding another motor so which vendors are selling them for 400 shipped, I'll be all over that. I did find factory HS for 400.
My mistake I was talking 7.3:doh:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I never seen studs less then 450ish. I paid like 480ish for mine from Xtreme diesel and that was with a HUGE hook up. I also needed them right then and there too. Maybe if you shop hard enough you can find them cheaper but when you need them you just got to pay i guess. I thought Gus was doing a group buy on studs though?!?!

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
call browns diesel in riverdale california. Browns Diesel. Heard he's selling them for under 400. or dfuser will sell brand new studs for 405 plus shipping. I'll give you 350 for your studs. paypal or personal check.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts