Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
i myself would just buy a nice set the first time.
I have dipricols and love them

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
ME PERSONALLY I HAVE THEM AND I REALLY DONT LIKE THEM THAT MUCH UNTILL I CAN GET ME A NEW SET OF ISSPROS (ALL 8 OF THEM) THEN IM STUCK WITH THESE

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought that set with the gauge pod. There not bad. I dont care for the trany temp ground wire. All in all there not the best out there but there not bad. There customer service is pretty good, better than some other places I've delt with lately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man they are pretty crappy i have a set i wouldny ever buy another set but you can buy what you want too

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input guys! Does anyone know where I can get some decent ones for a good price....
The thing is, it's a 97 with 317,000 so I don't need fancy, I just gotta know how my tranny is doing..
(recently almost killed it due to it heating up during a pull and I had no clue.)
Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
I had a set in my mustang, not really the best. They started to stick in certain spots after awhile.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
i suggest auto meter or isspro, not the cheapest by any means, but both are known to be accurate and of good quality. just my $.02

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
We have Autometers in our truck! They rock!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts