Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.... so I purchased a full egr delete kit for my ‘03 Ex last year. Started to get parts together to do my ‘06..... IPR says they are no longer able to sell these? I don’t expect anyone to post info on an open forum but I would appreciate any help anyone may be able to give me via pm. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
When I typed "6.0L egr delete kit" on Google just now a dozen or more places online were selling them/ready to ship with a few exceptions like cant ship to CA and similar places etc.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I did that same thing also. Only problem is when you actually call or go on the site...... no longer available. Now obviously I didn’t check them all. I was trying to find someone that might know of a good quality kit that is still available. Like I said, I really like my IPR setup but unfortunately Vince is no longer able to sell that. I spoke with him yesterday and he did confirm that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I gotta jump on this. I had a list of things I wanted to get for my truck about a year or more ago, and that included the IPR gen 2 or gen 3 kit If I remember correctly.

I just recently in the past week started looking back at all this stuff because it is time to do the work & I have some extra money, come to find out I cant get it now.

What are the alternatives? If I remember right, I liked IPR's kit because there coolant filtration kit was great, plus I wanted the coolant manifold so I had the option to backflush the oil cooler to try to save it instead of buying a new oil cooler & it solved the EGR.

I can still get there filtration kit with the coolant manifold, however I am unsure how to solve the other issues I am pursuing while also being able integrate another part with the IPR filtration setup? Any suggestions/help/point in the right direction?

EDIT: Also, who has the current best deal running for a SCT x4?... im not even opposed to a used unlocked one, i can just contact someone for custom tunes if the cost makes sense. Corey @ CNCFAB has a unit w/ 3 custom tunes for 850. Kinda pricey for me i feel. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts