Discussion Starter #1
Ducks and Diesel

x148

Colberjs

daddyusmaximus

·
Registered
382 Posts
Colberjs I feel for you man!!!! I can not count how many times I have got stuck delivering hay with my goose neck this winter!! That looks off road to me :D.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Went with Ducks And Diesel. Especially since his is the only one that actually fits the ROTM category "offroading".
My pic was very much offroad, or you mean the ones picked for the poll

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
209 Posts
My pic was very much offroad, or you mean the ones picked for the poll
Just the ones picked. Yours was a good one that fit in. There were a lot of pictures in the nominations that fit in the category. I mean, I have pics of my truck sitting in my friends front yard, does that make it off-roading? Lol.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I agree. I know it's random pick with numbers but there were a lot better choices. Way better then my entered pic. But I think it needed more guidelines.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad I got a few votes, but I didn't have a decent off road pic that was newer than last Christmas. Entered my slightly "off road" parking pic kinda as a lark. It does show the "off road" spirit...

or the *** hole spirit...

·
Registered
149 Posts
hmh.... tough selection, i went with daddyusmaximus

colberjs has a cool pic & i almost gave it to him... but he's offroad on accident and being pulled out. sure doesn't look fun, hope there was no damage bud

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I`m in. Good luck to all

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice truck!

hmh.... tough selection, i went with daddyusmaximus

colberjs has a cool pic & i almost gave it to him... but he's offroad on accident and being pulled out. sure doesn't look fun, hope there was no damage bud
That is a sexy truck my friend! That's an awesome color!

·
Super Moderator
3,938 Posts
Haha. Didn't realize I had made it into the poll.

Thanks for the votes. I realize it isn't your standard off-road pic. I posted it on a whim to sort of poke fun at my situation. Yes there was damage done but the good news is that once I pulled myself out (with the backhoe I had been hauling when I went off the road) I was able to load it back up and drive off under its own power. Couldn't do that with a Prius. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
825 Posts
You are correct, on most days. I do have a wheeled walker for the bad days. That day at the VA parking lot, well, it was the only slot open, and she's too tall for the parking garage. And yes, it was a ***** climbing back in...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Gave it to daddymaximus just a good show of what he can do. I don't know hard choice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts