Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather isn't looking so hot- let's hope this changes up. Do we have a rain delay plan? Turn it into a wrench day, to stay dry, maybe :confused:
Just throwing out an idea. i know, i know... I wanna wrench cause of my parts. But wouldn't you too!! :laugh:

Weather.com Rising Sun 10-day

·
Banned
0 Posts
If it becomes a wrench day that's all the better for the El Diablo install! The only problem with that is whenever you get more than 3 guys involved it turns into a cluster frukus. Can you say 24 hr turbo and injector install?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it becomes a wrench day that's all the better for the El Diablo install! The only problem with that is whenever you get more than 3 guys involved it turns into a cluster frukus. Can you say 24 hr turbo and injector install?
:rofl: that's what I was thinking too Matt. Hopefully some other dudes have some mods in mind. We can fit 3 in the shop, snugly, or continue "in and out" service.

I'd love to have a DAY of install and try and bang it out all in a day, but that is wishful thinking.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I was thinking about hangin out, but I wasnt going to get involved just to avoid the cluster factor! :hehe::hehe:

I figure we can all do breakfast or such. Then hang somewhere, we all know where you wanna go Nate!:doh::laugh:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well I have the keys and nobody is getting into the shop until I have some Waffle House in my belly!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
:banghead: Well im coming up anyway if i got a place to go, i already took days off of work for this. The only stuff that needs to be done on my truck is splicing one cable into a 12v line and a ground and the NX install is done, OHH! I also got gauges that need to be tapped in and finished wiring.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about hangin out, but I wasnt going to get involved just to avoid the cluster factor! :hehe::hehe:

I figure we can all do breakfast or such. Then hang somewhere, we all know where you wanna go Nate!:doh::laugh:
:woot: you know it!
Well I have the keys and nobody is getting into the shop until I have some Waffle House in my belly!
I will HAPPILY help you towards that goal matt :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:banghead: Well im coming up anyway if i got a place to go, i already took days off of work for this. The only stuff that needs to be done on my truck is splicing one cable into a 12v line and a ground and the NX install is done, OHH! I also got gauges that need to be tapped in and finished wiring.
There will be SOMEWHERE to go, whether we meet at the Waffle House and than move to the garage, or the skies stay clear and our original plan goes forth! We'll have ya covered! Would love to see the N20 kit finished up and start on your gauges :thumb:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I got the gauges mounted and cables ran and connected to an up fitter switch so when the headlights are on and the upfitter switch is up the gauges light up, i just never connected the boost or pyro, the tranny temp is in just need to finish wiring.

I REALLY hate electric.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Plenty of room at the shop if it does rain and we need an alternate plan. Nobody will be turned away and there will also be opportunity for other trucks besides El Diablo to be worked on inside.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the gauges mounted and cables ran and connected to an up fitter switch so when the headlights are on and the upfitter switch is up the gauges light up, i just never connected the boost or pyro, the tranny temp is in just need to finish wiring.

I REALLY hate electric.
that makes 2 of us. I'm getting used to it, but it isn't on the top of my list by ANY means.

·
Old Head
116 Posts
Well guys I'da liked to make it down either way you go but the 12th is our opener for trout season and I've had reservations at R.B. Winter State Park since January. Hopefully I'll make the next meet. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.:thumb: From what I can tell here I'll be fishing in the rain on Sat.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Well I just got my 03 turbo in the mail...so either way I'll be happey lol.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Well even in light of current events I still am hoping to attend, if someone would PM me so we can exchange contact info?

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Just subscribing to see wasshappenin for the 12th...

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Just subscribing to see wasshappenin for the 12th...
All that I know about the 12th is that myself and Matt (Goolsby) are definately showing up:thumb:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
Good deal :thumb: i'll see what I can do about being there. I just got a brand new set of cordless tools i'm looking for something to break them in on if were stuck outside....:D

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Good deal :thumb: i'll see what I can do about being there. I just got a brand new set of cordless tools i'm looking for something to break them in on if were stuck outside....:D
Good deal. I believe Nate is also showing up but I am not positive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts