Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Who is your April 2018 ROTM???? Vote and be heard!!

• john galt

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • GETFURIOUS

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • BridgerMT

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • mhatlen

Votes: 27 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Can't do it, Bill doesn't even have an engine in his engine bay right now. :poke

But we could go back and have a better look at the clean 7.3 just sayin :)
Sold , I think that’s a great plan. Besides 7.3’s are a superior engine.

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
I’ve been had, you bastards better recant those votes of sympathy in my box and send them to BridgerMT. They can go to bald headed Sally for all I care if the math works.

This was a Con-Spiracy and was rigged out the gate before Nighthawk285 was railroaded for being a winner.

That’s all I got.....you people suck. Quitters
geez...some guys are just never happy :poke
i think i voted for you but i had a glitch and it then said i voted so i am honestly not sure who i voted for...but we're all winners here, everyone gets a trophy...:hehe:
and soon we will all have the badge to prove it >:)
i would LIKE to get a x2 or rig of the year eventually but that is purely to feed my vanity because when i first got my truck it looked like chit didnt run the inteior was gone .... and its nice to get looks of admiration over the WTF park far away from THAT POS looks i got when i first got her running :rofl:

Sold , I think that’s a great plan. Besides 7.3’s are a superior engine.
not sure about that. imean the argument could certainly be made and from a certain stand point it would be hard to argue...but i am not sure superior is the right word.
it takes less maintenance and is easier to keep going and requires less tinkering and monitoring BUT
it also makes less hp and feels far more utilitarian to drive
just sayin :D

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
and mhatlan
you deserve it as much as anyone
your bay is clean and everything has a purpose :thumb:
...until i get mine looking more like this

:rofl: nah...
i work to keep mine clean and nice but there are some mods and shineys i just havent funded
and others i am unsure i even NEED...form follows function :nod:

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
and mhatlan

i work to keep mine clean and nice but there are some mods and shineys i just havent funded
LOL Is that your pickup in the picture there. That thing is unreal, as far as the 7.3 comment goes I'm just having fun. Granted the 7.3 is a solid design that can be just beaten like a red headed stepchild and it has no ill affects on it. But its old technology that ran its course for years with a few upgrades with time.
I wouldn't trade my 6 liter for one thats for sure. The 6.4 is a good sounding engine and is a step above our 6.0 design wise but wasn't ready for production and stood little chance of being a solid engine.

I really don't care about the ROTM thing but my truck isn't the one that should win. I had my fun even without any juicy cussing and I have a eraser I can fix graffiti as needed.
I just want to know where Bridger's 3,000,000 votes went. Al Gores hanging chads bucket maybe.

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
:rofl: hangin chads i forgot about those.
and no that aint my truck mine is pretty basic still...
i just liked all the chrome. but as i say on my truck form follows function
and while that thing has some serious upgrades...most go well beyond my build goals and needs

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
i placed about where i expected...i have done some stuff but most is not visible to the naked eye and i have some more to do mostly i am trying to keep my ruck runing amazing and clean and looking good
our eldest son used to give me chit for having engines i could eat off...
but he does the same thing now so :haha:
and sadely my engine bay isnt perfect these days but its pretty clean
i used to laugh when ever i took the wifes suburban to the parts store and popped the hood
everyone wanted to buy it.
same with my mother in laws old car i used to do the upkeep so it was clean because i hate workig on dirty chit and my neighbors kid took one look when it was for sale and wanted it :rofl:
these days i am a tad more laxed but mostly due to lack of funds for cleaning stuff and the fact it hurts to get in there and really clean stuff up.
you should have seen my engine bay when i bought my truck :hehe: poor thing was rode hard and put away wet. like a 20 dollar ***** :D

·
Super Moderator
12,877 Posts
and mhatlan

That truck is wrecked now too :sad::sad::sad:

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
oh bummer....i would have been happier not knowing that :sad:
i guess some times ignorance IS bliss? :dunno:

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
oh bummer....i would have been happier not knowing that :sad:
i guess some times ignorance IS bliss? :dunno:
LOL I agree, who owned that shiny looking truck ?

Thats a crying shame to have done all of that work only to smash it up. Poor Guy

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Byron, one of the guys that used to be around here in the "glory days" lol.

Oh crap! I didn’t know he crashed. It seems as though he barely got it flying not too long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Yeah, like 2 weeks before Wes did his Ex' in. Has me wondering "who next" since bad things usually seem to come in 3's in my world....
F*** it I will be next..... but its going to be on purpose....

101 - 113 of 113 Posts