Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Who is your April 2018 ROTM???? Vote and be heard!!

• john galt

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • GETFURIOUS

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • BridgerMT

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • mhatlen

Votes: 27 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
SMDH... this is where you have two roads, one high, one full of rocks and hard places.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
so, back to this poll.

What happened? Someone hack it?

Reactions: john galt

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Same person that hacked your posts... :taze:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Ahh, that explains it then. LOL

Why all the stickers mhatlan?

To me that's just dumb, but I guess as long as they aren't outside the Vehicle, it's okay.

I could never understand why all these kids post stickers all over their car, like 'Kicker' 'Alpine' 'Pioneer' etc. It's like saying... 'Hey! I got a kick *** stereo in my ride, come steal it!'.

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Do you even Horsepower, Falcon? Because stickers horsepower.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
nope, not really done any engines mods...yet. That will come later, maybe even later this year. I plan on droppin about $15k into the engine.

I only have 3 stickers on my truck.

the two on the back sides that say 4x4 and have a blackwidow spider crawling on it, and the one sticker on the back of my canopy window that say, 'Don't follow me, I do stupid sh!t'

Other than that, I won't have ANY other stickers on my truck. I'm even thinking of taking off the factory F250 Lariat badges. (new front grill already eliminated the FORD oval.)

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
bro, grab Bridger and take your seriousness elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
He don't like me, because I didn't vote for him in a previous ROTM. Don't tell him, but I didn't vote for him this time either. :p

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Ahh, that explains it then. LOL

Why all the stickers mhatlan?

To me that's just dumb, but I guess as long as they aren't outside the Vehicle, it's okay.

I could never understand why all these kids post stickers all over their car, like 'Kicker' 'Alpine' 'Pioneer' etc. It's like saying... 'Hey! I got a kick *** stereo in my ride, come steal it!'.
The dumb comment almost hurts my feelings. You get a sticker anytime you purchase something that has value as a kiss or Thanks I suppose. I had a ton of them at one point and figured what the hell put them in the engine compartment.
I don’t have stickers on the truck itself.
In fact that’s a old picture I have more now. See if I can load up one really stupid for you.

Darn Darn Darn will have to load it up on tablet. I ripped off my belt instruction to fit in KC Turbo and others. :)
BAM there is what its looking like today. I may have to put some more on yet. I GOT's More Yet........

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
20,354 Posts
what me worry? :D

the only reason you arent in this is no one had time to make a new banner or figure out a way to add more :haha:

I say we make a special "nick" banner that simply reads..."winner" :thumb:

easier on everyone involved :hehe:

:rofl:

Winner....... or whiner....?
:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20,354 Posts
Well I won’t vote for mhatlen because his brake fluid container looks like it is full of thousand island sauce..

And not for BridgerMT because I see snow in the picture, and I’m done with snow for the year!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
No disrespect mhatlen

I just never understood why people stick stickers on things and wear clothing that advertise for companies. I mean, they aren't paying you to advertise for them. Just a pet peeve of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,926 Posts
No disrespect mhatlen

I just never understood why people stick stickers on things and wear clothing that advertise for companies. I mean, they aren't paying you to advertise for them. Just a pet peeve of mine.
Some of us call that "appreciation" for companies that provide great products, service, etc. and like to help those kind of companies succeed rather than just see 30,000 more other crap ones that just sell bottom line crap imported from wherever. For others I'm sure it's how they show off what they've done. We all do things differently.

And Eli......:moon::moon: :hehe:

41 - 60 of 113 Posts