Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
how much are you thinking....? How many miles? can you give a quick list of what you've added.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
lets just say he has over $60K in it :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
i had a few more questions for him too. do you want to answer those too. i'm looking for a number not a smart [email protected]# comment. i have read that he has 60K in it......

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
i had a few more questions for him too. do you want to answer those too. i'm looking for a number not a smart [email protected]# comment. i have read that he has 60K in it......
I was just giving you a heads up on the amount he had in it - not being a smart a$$, but if ya feel that way, then more power too ya since you apparently know all

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Easy, bud. Brant was just trying to be helpful. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Brant, take your ridilin and go to the corner :lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just another project for the summer... I may do a one up off road 16" lift or a kelderman setup... or maybe get a new z06 and mod it to hell

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Yeah me too....I wanna be just like him when I grow up.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Damn, I want a mom and dad like yours then...lol

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
LOL, I am just messing with you bro.....I bought my first new Powerstroke when I was 20...so I know it can be done...I am only 28 now...and still feel like a kid

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Z06 all the way buddy!

Me personally am holding out for an 03 Cobra, black 10th Ann. Coupe to be exact. Just have to wait till college is done first.

·
Registered
154 Posts
see a little smack talk and it gets this thread going....... i was just pulling some good old smack to get people talking. hell i want that truck...... and my full load f450 is for sale..... have a good day guys... i'm going to have some .05 beers right now and get pissed....:woot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts