Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the TDP 6 position by Tony over at Total Diesel Performance in Rhome, TX? I was wanting to try his tunes but hadnt heard much except from one person and wanted a little more info before I spend $425. I was leaning towards him because he is 15 minutes down the road and I like to keep things with the local guy if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ill piggy back onto this thread too because I am getting ready to buy a 6 pos switch but I can't make up my freaking mind which one to buy! HELP!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
We have his tunes in our work truck. It is all stock, but bought it for the economy tune and high idle. I don't think you will get a definate answer on who's tunes are the best, everybody has their own preference. But, a lot of people like his tunes, I am sure he will come highly recommended from others. I would buy them again.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
If you live close to him, go talk with him and I'm pretty sure afterwards you will get his tunes... Tony is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and has been around forever

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is just so many out there it almost gets overwhelming on what to decide on. I'll most likely go with him because he is local and dont have to deal with shipping and what not. I just wanted to hear some peoples opinions that have used his tunes before.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
There a many, many folks all over these forums (I participate in 4 regularly) that swear by his tunes. You could probably Google "Tony Wildman" and get tons of links to posts on his stuff. Cheers!

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
I would go with him just because he is local. That way u can shoot the s h i t and what not. If u have any problems or wana a reburn a new tune, just go back and do it. Dont have to wait on shipping and what not. Also, from what i hear his tunes are great, and is a stable in 7.3 tunning

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Just installed mine, runs very hard. With stock worn injectors. I really like the daily drive tune. The extreme is very responsive, with only light smoke. I don't have any other tunes to compare though. However, I don't see a reason to change.

I can't imagine what upgraded injectors would do. :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have his and love it his is the only one I have had so I can't compare

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
i've had his tunes for 40K miles and they are great. they can get smokey a little past half throttle

·
BANNED by Kris
6,317 Posts
If Tony is down the street a bit hit him up and screw even his built tunes. Get on his rollers and he can build REAL custom tunes just for your truck.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Subbed...im torn between his, beans, and PHP

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Tony is one of the most highly regarded.

Where are you at btw? I grew up in Wise County.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts