Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go through her again as I did for my 6.0 and liked her tunes wondering if anyone else has

2004 f250, dual 5" chrome stacks 285/75/16 at 10 ply, Vivian's looney (awesome) duplicolor spray bed liner on my rockers and fender lip 10" high

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I am going to go with her tunes I liked her service and stud for my 6.0 so I think I'll stick with her

2004 f250, dual 5" chrome stacks 285/75/16 at 10 ply, Vivian's looney (awesome) duplicolor spray bed liner on my rockers and fender lip 10" high

·
Registered
68 Posts
where do you find them? i cant seem to find anything on them. id like to see some of there tunes

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called her about them and she said she just recently released them to the public for the 6.4 but she had sold them locally to people and dealers and she said nobody has said anything negative yet. She also said the looney street is seeing 569 rwhp and 940ftlb of tq but getting mid to high 20's mpg

2008 F-350 CCLB all stock for now... Deleting and tuning with Vivian's looney street soon.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you would like her number I can give it to you

2008 F-350 CCLB all stock for now... Deleting and tuning with Vivian's looney street soon.

·
Registered
348 Posts
What does she write tunes for, sct, or h&s

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I called her about them and she said she just recently released them to the public for the 6.4 but she had sold them locally to people and dealers and she said nobody has said anything negative yet. She also said the looney street is seeing 569 rwhp and 940ftlb of tq but getting mid to high 20's mpg

is there a higher tune the the street? and sorry man, not trying to doubt you but a 6.4 with justa atuner is not going to get mid to high 20s just not possible

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
High 20's?? Is she high or what?

Sent from iPhone

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Not gonna lie, Vivian's tunes returned some pretty high MPG numbers on a lot of 6.0's. Maybe she's figured it out with the 6.4L as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah id like her number but im assuming she only tunes for sct? and my truck might be easier (im hoping) since its a manual it wont require any transmission tuning.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea sct and call her up anyone and ask her about the looney street. Mpg there also is a looney race for 6.4. I can tell you this I have felt with her for a while as well and never got any false info from her.
(305) 328-8778 ask for Vivian if some guy answers if it's a girl it's Vivian. Good luck

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Yea sct and call her up anyone and ask her about the looney street. Mpg there also is a looney race for 6.4. I can tell you this I have felt with her for a while as well and never got any false info from her.
(305) 328-8778 ask for Vivian if some guy answers if it's a girl it's Vivian. Good luck

no doubt she is a great tuner, ran the looney on my 6.0 but to say high 20s mpg on a 6.4 i think is way to wild for me. i mean im seeing 17 mpg on the highway babying it. i cant see that high, gotta see some proof before believing this one.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be getting this tune in the next few weeks and I will let you know it does sound high but if it's true it will be worth it to me over any other tune lol

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
if you get mid 20s then ill be buying one also haha

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
^ Same! And I still wouldnt/wont believe it...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Subscribed, waitin for some to run this and hand calculate mileage. If u really get 20 to mid 20s then I'll buy one also

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Subscribed, waitin for some to run this and hand calculate mileage. If u really get 20 to mid 20s then I'll buy one also
If it really gets that great of mileage I'm sure alot of people would
End up getting it if it's compatible with their tuners :woot:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts