Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to a over the road trucker the other day. I told him my truck smokes on start up he told me to try this stuff. Anyone heard of it or tried it? It's made by BELL performance.

16 Oz Bottle

Dee-Zol Diesel Fuel Additive performance of diesel engines
Concentrated Formula - 1 ounce treats 10 gallons of fuel.

Concentrated multi-function diesel fuel supplement that solves common fuel-related problems. Improves combustion, reduces emissions, cleans deposits, control water accumulation and lower engine cetane requirement. The best diesel treatment money can buy! Bell's DEE-ZOL CONCENTRATE is a balanced formulation for all grades and brands of diesel fuel, with a dispersant, moisture eliminator, detergent, combustion improving modifier, lubricant and fuel preservative. Benefits Increases Mileage (3-5% or more) Keeps Injectors, Rings, and Valves Clean Eliminates Engine Sludge Controls and Removes Water Buildup Increases Available Horsepower(5-10%) Reduces Downtime Reduces Harmful Emissions up to 90% Reduces Downshifting Stabilizes Fuel

·
Registered
931 Posts
I am almost out of Opti-Lube Summer Plus so I ordered some Dee-Zol to try. It's dosage is the same as Summer Plus and I haven't compared costs yet. I do know that mileage dropped whenever I didn't add Opti-Lube for a couple of tanks. Both Summer Plus and Dee-Zol add 5-7 cetane points.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts