Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the idea of more power and better mileage without bring traceable, at least through half my warranty. Any experience on theTORQ2.1?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any experience with this????

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have it on mine. Gives good power but only for passing type or short bursts or it starts to act like its cutting out. Have the knob in cab because when it regens and you get on throtle it almost stops and have to let up and turn it off to go. Mpg at first I was not happy, not much diferance but now that I found a compatant dealer that still knows what real tech work is, they found a loose chasis ground cable and on a trip to the coast it gave me an extra 2 so I actually got to see a 21 mpg trip for the first time in my trucks life(not including a regen) mine has always been lucky to see 18 all highway with always regen at 125 or 150 miles since new. 3.55 elock 18 rims fx4 camper package (if dont solve regen issue it will be deleted)It seems like when watching the mpg meter more fuel used when on it but when feathering the go gives more mpg. Higher and lower mpg read outs then not having the torq 2.1

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info!!!

Keep me posted on the regen issue with the ground wire fix!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've had the same issues as above...Truck runs a little better than normal when not regen'ing, but when the regen starts and you try to give it some power, it completely fall on its face. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again. Not impressed by Innovative.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had the same issues as above...Truck runs a little better than normal when not regen'ing, but when the regen starts and you try to give it some power, it completely fall on its face. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again. Not impressed by Innovative.
Thanks for the info. Looks like I may just have to go with H&S and hope I don't need warranty work in the future!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts