Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been price shopping for new tires, Les Schwab recommended these, I've never heard of them. He said the stepped tread will help with wear on the one piece axle design. Anyone know anything about them?
All Terrain A/T SXT . It's a Les Schwab tire made by Cooper.
I'm looking at keeping price under $800 installed, these would run 795.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
nice looking tire but havent heard anything about them. whats there load rating?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
load range E

It is a good looking tire, not sure of the tread for snow though. I use my rig for hunting too. Looks like it would be quiet on the road.
I like the Toyo OPen Counry AT, been running those for years on my gasser, that's what's on my PSD now too in 315's. The guy I talked to said that they'll not wear well on my Ford with the fairly open tread design.
I'm going to stock size for mileage.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Check out the bridgestone dueler tires also:thumb:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I have ran those tires. I even got them from Les Schwab in Oregon. They arnt bad on snow and Ice. They hold there tread forever too.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
I've never used them either, but if they are made by Cooper, they're alright by me! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
For the money you wanna spend look into the Hercules Terra Trac AT i got mine for about 650 and love them

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Was gonna buy those in a blem that carried the same warranty as new regular tire and the guy told me they were a good tire and would help with the front end wear and to be sure and keep the rotation to 3000 miles and they should last pretty well.I was at 595.00 mounted and balanced for 305's (remember that was a blem)when i went back they couldn't get that price any longer.Seemed like a good time to lift and go bigger then.

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
May want to pm AYP Tires I'm sure he can get you a better price than that and probably a better tire...

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
depending on your tire size you can get some better tires for that price. Check out the Procomp extreme At. Its carries a 40k mile tread warranty. My 35s were gonna run me 850 installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts