Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tryin to find anyone near naples fl that knows a good GOOD diesel mechanic??

·
Registered
380 Posts
Message me please

·
Registered
111 Posts
Man if you fellas find a good diesel machanic in Naples let me know, Tamiami Ford machanics are a joke!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I was thinking of working there once I got out of school :/
Coconut Point Ford wants me but I am not sure I want to go there. If you want you can message me and I'd gladly try and resolve your issue with you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would appreciate that!!! I like to do all the work on my truck myself because I enjoy it plus it saves me LOTS of money. One time I couldn't figure a problem out and was forced to bring it to the Stealer ship. Long story short after throwing 2k worth of parts at it the problem ended up being a plugged fuel line so I'm kinda done with tamiami Ford. Maybe you should work there, looks like they are in need of a good diesel machanic.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I would appreciate that!!! I like to do all the work on my truck myself because I enjoy it plus it saves me LOTS of money. One time I couldn't figure a problem out and was forced to bring it to the Stealer ship. Long story short after throwing 2k worth of parts at it the problem ended up being a plugged fuel line so I'm kinda done with tamiami Ford. Maybe you should work there, looks like they are in need of a good diesel machanic.
Same with my truck! Did everything in my sig but the arp's. Didn't have time to mess with it. So I completely understand and agree with you. I haven't even been back to Tamimai Ford in 6 years. I don't even go there for parts. If I need Ford parts I go through someone else and they are located in Jax. I would LOVE to work there and I know a bunch of people would go there just for me. We will see though. I want to do what my buddy Adam at FCDP does but I know that will come in time. Anyways.... Any issue you have with your truck be more than welcome to message me on here or I can give you my number if needed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Same with my truck! Did everything in my sig but the arp's. Didn't have time to mess with it. So I completely understand and agree with you. I haven't even been back to Tamimai Ford in 6 years. I don't even go there for parts. If I need Ford parts I go through someone else and they are located in Jax. I would LOVE to work there and I know a bunch of people would go there just for me. We will see though. I want to do what my buddy Adam at FCDP does but I know that will come in time. Anyways.... Any issue you have with your truck be more than welcome to message me on here or I can give you my number if needed.
I only get parts there if i absolutely need to, the prices they charge for their parts are outrageous, they really do bend ya over. hey thanks again for your offer of assistance, ill definitely will be hitting you up when i need some help. can't tell you how much i have learned just by talking to you guys on this forum.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I only get parts there if i absolutely need to, the prices they charge for their parts are outrageous, they really do bend ya over. hey thanks again for your offer of assistance, ill definitely will be hitting you up when i need some help. can't tell you how much i have learned just by talking to you guys on this forum.
Becareful though on forums. Some know and others don't. I am not always right but I do my best. Yeah, we dig in and get after the problem. Glad you are on the ORG!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reviving an old thread in hopes of someone being able to recommend a good diesel mechanic in Naples for an 04 excursion 6.0?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here ya go

theres a good place in ft myers called powerstroke performance ive met a couple people that have had work done there and they recommend them

10090 Intercom Drive

Unit B7

Fort Myers, FL 33913

[email protected]

239-338-8137

:icon_ford:

Reactions: darkpassenger

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm a little north of you guys but Gasparilla Garage did mine. If you want to call them and tell him what's going on he will pull a work order from a similar vehicle with a similar problem and email it giving you a rough estimate.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Reviving an old thread in hopes of someone being able to recommend a good diesel mechanic in Naples for an 04 excursion 6.0?
239-398-2085 is my cell #. Feel free to text or call for anything you need. I will be away tell the 26th of this month though.

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts