Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I got a set of 8" superlift springs on my truck in the front right now and they have sagged almost an inch and a half in the front....my question is is there a spring shop somewhere in melbourne to take them to to have them rearched back to 8" if not a little more? i know they're sagging because a 37" tire SHOULD NOT BE RUBBING with an 8" lift. my other question is if I throw you some cash is there a way some of you could get around with my wife and help her uninstall and install these parts? I am in Kuwait right now for 6 months and Im trying to get this stuff done. a few other things I could use some help getting installed is a set of 4" lift hangers, crossover steering and an adjustable trac bar.. please let me know if you guys are willing to help.

thanks alot

Chad

i would also take the idea if you guys possibly have a set of 8-10 inch front lift springs if youre willing to sell them, please let me know

·
Registered
446 Posts
If melbourne wasnt so far from me.I would help. I do know there is a place called Tampa Spring. Look them up online they have 3 different locations. They should be able top help you.

·
Registered
446 Posts
YA no problem.

Cant get some to work right now ill try n get ya some more

Let me know if u want more. Or if you need any help PM me and Ill give you my phone number.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well....depending on what this guy says on his 05 I might actually be buying up all the parts to convert mine to an 05 front suspension....possibly, I can get the 8" lift springs and a spacer for a total of 10" of lift....I might end up just doing that, can do it alot cheaper than buying all the front end components.....well kinda...it'd be well worth it with the ride I would achieve in the end....lifted 05s still ride amazing!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I own a tire/suspension shop in the Orlando area and the spring shop we use locally is called Josam, the phone # is 407-438-7020 and ask for Angel in the spring shop. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.