Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, kinda new as far as posting on the forum jw if anyones near Fond du lac WI?

·
Registered
51 Posts
about 2 1/2 hours north of you. welcome

·
Registered
823 Posts
Wow, Im originaly from Fondy And my wife is from Calumetville. Boy I miss Blanks !!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yah i live about 3 min from blancks, there steak is amazing we eat there at least onces a month. Nice to meet ya'll

·
Registered
823 Posts
My mother-in-law actually works there!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha it's a small world. tomuch03 i'm jealous of your setup, ad,190's,studs and a powermax are on the to do list.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
Ya it's a fun truck... I am hoping to step up to a compound turbo setup once I have the cash! At that point, I'll be looking to unload the pmax :thumb:

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
I've only lived here for about a year and I am planning on moving again in June. Mayville is a boring place. You're in Princeton? My roommate at UW-Platteville was from Princeton... small world lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've only lived here for about a year and I am planning on moving again in June. Mayville is a boring place. You're in Princeton? My roommate at UW-Platteville was from Princeton... small world lol
Mayville is a very clicky community, not only with youth but the adults are just as bad if not worse.
What was your roommates name ?
If you think Mayville is boring, then you would hate to live in Princeton

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
I rommed with a bug guy by the name of Braden Porter.
I have partied in Princeton once a few years back. That was enough for me lol good ice fishing in that area tho

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm from waupun! :) youve probably seen my truck up in fondy. Can't miss it! haha
03 f350 with a 8 inch lift.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
adam lemme know first hand if you do decide to get rid of that turbo, i'll prabably snatch it up if i don't have one already by that time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i hate our local cops...but they've seemed to stop bugging our group after we had a little incident with one. After always being harassed by him. For reasons that he couldnt get over from when he was in high school haha

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
adam lemme know first hand if you do decide to get rid of that turbo, i'll prabably snatch it up if i don't have one already by that time.
I will let you know for sure when I finally get the cash.

i hate our local cops...but they've seemed to stop bugging our group after we had a little incident with one. After always being harassed by him. For reasons that he couldnt get over from when he was in high school haha
lol I know the feeling. The cops in Mayville are ridiculous. There are about twice as many as there needs to be and they actually think they are stopping some real crimes. They will pull someone over who is going 5mph over the limit on the way out of town, but will just turn a blind eye to the kids selling drugs in the park wtf.

I mean, I have a lot of respect for the majority of law enforcement, but there are some who just abuse there power, especially in these small towns.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts