Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 18mm Dowel Heads off of a 6.0 PSD. Truck they came off of had 50k miles and had been magnafluxed and decked and put back on the truck 3 weeks prior to the truck being totaled. Pulled the motor back out and have the heads for sale if anyone needs a set. Looking to get 700.00 for the pair.
email: timericdesign at Gmail dot com

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Nice title!! I don't swing that way, but thanks for the offer!! LOL!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Nice title!! I don't swing that way, but thanks for the offer!! LOL!
LOL i saw that and decided not to be the first to say something. Thanks:rofl:

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
Hahaha That title got me. Since you're a dude, I'll pass unless your gf is volunteering, even then I think 700 might be a little steep but we'd need pics to be certain lol :poke

Good Luck on the sale!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Hahaha That title got me. Since you're a dude, I'll pass unless your gf is volunteering, even then I think 700 might be a little steep but we'd need pics to be certain lol :poke

Good Luck on the sale!
ROFL!! Too funny!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Doing studs week after next. Depending on how my heads turn out, I may need them. Any idea what shipping would be on those things? 28601 is zip

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I jumped in figuring it was a spammer I'd have to delete. But in answer to your question aren't we all. :D

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
I saw this a while ago and decided to just let it slip... well I guess not anymore lol.

I agree unless there is a female involved, 700 is WAY TOO high!!!

:look:

:rofl:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Thanks for that, I'll keep you in mind and you'll still have them if I need them

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts