Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anyone interested in the Dixie Speedway Monster Truck Nationals Sept 22?

3K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  01LARIAT7.3 
#1 ·
#3 ·
About 5 for me... I'm over near Kellogg Creek and Woodstock Road.

#4 ·
I live off of kellog creek also! you've probably seen our transmission shop, right across the street from orr tire, my # is 7708555465, give me a call any time from mon-fri 8am to 5pm to swing by and meet me and check out the shop! We can help you with anything transmission related, give me a ring!

#5 ·
This is a month away now.. anyone else interested?

#14 ·
Well....went to pickup the truck yesterday afternoon. Josh and Beau jumped in the truck and we went for a run. The truck is a whole new beast!! Then we got back and notice the voltage was low so went and got a new alternator. Then bogus dirty bad luck witchcraft happened and the line on my oil bypass met the hot side on the battery and BOOM arc to the radiator bracket. It fried a hole in that and the new fuel line on the RR. So FML...but Josh is gonna make it all better. :) He's getting a new fuel line made and I'll deal with the bypass. I can't BEGIN to explain how AWESOME Josh has been and he will have my business forever. He went above and beyond and for that I thank him!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#15 ·
OK.. bringing this up again... We're going to go to this. If there's no interest in Saturday for a GPDA event, then we may go Friday instead

Link to tickets. Dixie Speedway - Ticket Sales

#18 ·
Cool! The family and I will probably head over to the "Cherokee County Performing Arts Center" in time to see the pit party.

If anyone wants to meet up, call me on my cell Seven 7 Oh - 59 Ate - 9 For 3 Ate

#21 ·
I am getting my truck's train horns worked on as we speak to get it ready for the show and shine! Time to blow some smoke. :please:

#22 ·
Is everyone waiting until getting there to buy tickets or getting them online?
Are you planning on sitting in the grandstands? We've sat on the back side of the track a few times and were not real happy about what we saw for monster trucks... Regular racing was good though.

#24 ·
I just got ours, but you still have to go to "Will Call" to pick up.
We're going to sit in the grandstands.

You can bring a cooler with food and drinks... no alcohol in the grandstands.

Remember ear plugs for the little ones.

I think we are going to head over about 4:30 or 5, but I only live about 5 miles away.

#25 ·
I am going to be trackside, I hate those grandstand seats and all the little kids running around.

But it'll be easier to access my truck also for show and shine, got my train horns working off one of the outfitter switches.

#27 · (Edited)
So who made it and where you sitting were down in the grandstands 9 rows up down on the end where the main entrance to the speedway is I have my blaze orange club shirt on and the wife has her neon pink one on.

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#29 ·
We are down by where the inner wall says Dixie. 8 rows from the top.

#30 ·
Space here if you want to come down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.