Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 6.0 f250 diesel and just bought the banks cold air intake,also magnaflow exhaust 4" from turbo.6" lift on 37 s.Im thinking of picking up a tuner for just a lil bit more power.anyone with any suggestions???im getting mixed details on the banks and im thinking of ordering the 6 gun tuner by banks but im hearing alot about this sct and never heard anything about it.also i need something that does not leave foot prints so that i do not void my warranty.any suggestions?????

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
there is really only one choice for 6.0L...and that's an SCT.

I have a 05 PSD, 4.5" lift, 41" Iroks, SCT, fuel+, 4" turbo back exhaust,...and a couple other goodies,...

I put down 405hp & 786tq....the 41's killed me

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
footprints????

Im kind of new to the diesel and have been doing a lil upgrading but nervous about voiding warranty??

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
some people have had problems with dealerships and warranties,...and some haven't.

I am one of the lucky ones,...I brought mine into Ford, I HELPED the tech put ARP headstuds in my truck, and add a fuel system, and a couple other goodies....I never had a problem with warranty work.

Do you think they noticed that I may have altered my truck a tiny bit.....ummmm yeah...they could tell...lololol

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
I think everybody will tell you the SCT for the 6.0

Good luck!

later

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Where you are doesn't really matter....all custom tunes are sent to your email...then you load them into the SCT,...so where you are doesn't make any difference.

Either of those that I already listed will work.

I have continued to use DJ because of customer service, and his incredible custom tunes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts