Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any discount codes out there for any of the sites like DPFdelete, HS etc. for forum members or anything? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Xtreme diesel has a 10% off coupon for anything. I am close to pulling the trigger on my performance parts. I have noticed that the Spartan Tuner never goes on sale. So saving the 125 off of 1250 is about the best i have seen. Most other parts can be found searching on google shopping for cheaper than vendors will give you in a package deal. For instance I am looking at a spartan, banks CAI, MBRP T304 stainless, and an Intercooler(haven't decided between Spearco or Banks). You can get the Banks Intercooler for $944.93 by putting coupon code "SAVE" in at checkout. I have found the S6242304 single exit MBRP T304 in the mid 300's before, banks is hard to find a good price on. If you call banks(which I have) their prices don't compete with what a vendor will sell them for. Anyway just my thoughts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I paid $1136 shipped for my H & S tuner using the bing cashback program through ebay....not sure if that's a good deal though, I didn't do my research.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts