Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone going to shield diesel this coming weekend besides me:thumb:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Where is that at. Thought I heard something about it from a friend. I'm in Cincinnati. Bout 5 min from the border of Indiana

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Terra Huete (caint spell) I'm considering going but idk, medical leave might say otherwise.... :rofl:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
im gonna try

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
hopefully ill make it up saturday

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Yep, be there saturday.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Ill be there to watch the pulls saturday for sure.

Jim

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
me n a buddy are headed up their in the morning gonna be the 1st roadtrip with hybrids and a batmowheel:woot:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hear! fri-sun there are cops everywhere though! Watch out. Should be a good time though

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Was there yesterday (saturday) Good times with my son and buddy. Lots of scenery. :wink[3]: I'm glad the daisy dukes are back in. Truck pulls were awsome! Especially the finals in the evening. Didn't get home till 2 a.m. :doh:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just got back home, it was a great time. Although one thing was i was tried of hearing cummins everywhere:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I hear ya on the cummins thing. I would like to know what engines some of those super duty's were running last night. They did make me feel better with those strong runs. Me and my son wanted to get some hats and t-shirts but most of their stuff was all cummins. I would like to see more t-shirt vendors with bigger selections.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya those trucks were rowdy. Yes i agree with you on all the cummin shirts to ha. I did buy a scheid diesel shirt for a souvenir and i got a free bottle of diesel kleen:thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts