Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of 275 and 310 dyno results and wanted to know if anyone had dyno'd with the 210 and if so what were the results? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I believe it dynos in the 450-475 range

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Like 270 or so at the wheels

·
Registered
474 Posts
My truck made 278 RWHP and 560 RWTQ on 37 inch tires on my chassis dyno when it was completely stock. I have only dyno'ed it on the 275 tune and made the numbers in my sig. Maybe if I can make some free time today I'll load the 210 tune and strap the truck down on the roller to see what it makes.

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
My truck made 278 RWHP and 560 RWTQ on 37 inch tires on my chassis dyno when it was completely stock. I have only dyno'ed it on the 275 tune and made the numbers in my sig. Maybe if I can make some free time today I'll load the 210 tune and strap the truck down on the roller to see what it makes.
checking back for results?? and 270 at the wheels!! no wonder my truck feels so d*mn gutless

·
Registered
474 Posts
checking back for results?? and 270 at the wheels!! no wonder my truck feels so d*mn gutless
I loaded the the tune the same day I made that post, but haven't had time to put it on the dyno.

Tomorrow is looking good though! :icon_ford:

·
Registered
142 Posts
:popcorn2:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome!! Thanks a ton for the info. It doesn't seem to be that far off from the 275. I think the 210 will work great for me and my towing needs. Must be nice to have a dyno? Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts