Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently they have 2 superduties there. if some one would be as so kind to grab the passenger front side door from one i will paypal you the money. my door was poorly repaired and the mud is cracking causing it to rust behind it... anyone help me out with this? its like 60 bucks total for the complete door..

U-Pull-&-Pay: Self Serve Used Auto Parts in Denver, CO

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
If somebody up north can pick it up, I will meet them and bring it to Gregg's house.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can anybody help me?

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
I don't think I can make it up there anytime soon, Gregg :dunno:. I'm pretty busy with chit, and then I'm hunting next week/weekend. I'll see if I can't move some things around for this weekend and help ya out. I will keep everybody posted, if I can or can't

Here's the link to the yard, basically I-76 and Pecos U-Pull-&-Pay: Self Serve Used Auto Parts in Denver, CO

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me know bro. i will even throw in an extra $20 for the troubles..

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
let me know bro. i will even throw in an extra $20 for the troubles..
You dealing with enough troubles in that chit hole desert you're in, no worries. I just hope I an help you out, or someone else can that live a bit closer to the yard :dunno:

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks bud

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Worse case scenario, I will drive up there and get it for ya Gregg. But, I sure hope one of our guys is free to lend a hand.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Let me check my schedule in the morning. I have to be out at Buckley AFB at 10:30 and will be coming down anyway. I can see if I can pull it when they open. I'll let you know tomorrow if I can do it.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool thanks

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
Thanks Jeff! :usa:

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
So Dutch is heading down to the Springs on Saturday. Depending on what time, maybe he can meet up with Jeff, grab the door, and then bring it to me.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is dutch gonna do the measurements for my light bar this weekend?

just let me know who i gotta paypal for the door if we can get er did

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
He might be able to. I know he is coming down for a wheelin trip with his Jeep group.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Gregg I will stop in a check the door tomorrow. I will pull it if it is solid. Do you care what shape it is in? I will assume you want it clean with no dents

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Hey Jeff, where about do you live in comparison to Firestone, CO?

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
I am going to call Dutch right now and see if he can coordinate getting it from you and bring it down. Give me a min.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Sent ya a PM Jeff.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts