Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004-2013 Ford F-250,F-350, F-450 Super Duty Carpeted Sub Box - Car

Has anybody used one of these? I really like the design. Specifically that it doesn't require you to cut out the driver's side cab vent. I'm planning on running 2 JL 10w1v3's that have a mounting depth of 4.6 inches. This box only has 4.5 inches of depth available but I could just put a spacer ring in there to gain a bit more depth couldn't I?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've never seen that box. Most seem to run the Spl2k boxes. I didn't think those 10's run at .5 cu ft. It barely over 1cu in that box. That's why most run the jl tw, alpine R or the free air pioneers. The spl2k box is actually TUNED for the pioneers and they're supposed to slam w/ the right power. And if u have to use a ring, the speakers will def hit the seat at excursion.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i have that exact box but mine is rhino lined for more bass well supposedly !1 have the kicker shallow cvx i believe 12s! with a zx1000.1 amp sounds awesome for not taking much room up! also u have to remove seat to get box to fit lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have that exact box but mine is rhino lined for more bass well supposedly !1 have the kicker shallow cvx i believe 12s! with a zx1000.1 amp sounds awesome for not taking much room up! also u have to remove seat to get box to fit lol
same here but if i remember i had to cut out some of the cab liner to get it to fit. rhino lined box with some fosgate shallow 12's and a fosgate 500x1d amp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts