Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about going with a set of 20x10 Black KMC Diesels. Anyone have pics of them on a truck? Trying to decide if I want the beadlock rings for them too. Thanks in advance.

here is a stock pic of them

Chrome version with rings

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
Rims look good, but i'd say no on the rings.

·
Registered
999 Posts

I know there not black

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm back and forth between black or chrome. I really want to go with 20x10 Chrome Mazzi Hulks. I've heard of several people having problems with the chrome pitting on the hulks so not sure what to do. Like the looks of the Diesels. I think with my silver truck and the Silver Rize 4-link that The Mazzi Hulks would look awesome. Decisions Decisions.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well another concern of mine is...My truck is silver but I have chrome bumpers and nerf bars. Not sure how the block wheels would go with all that chrome. Would like to do amp steps eventually but until then....the nerf bars have to stay on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm back and forth between black or chrome. I really want to go with 20x10 Chrome Mazzi Hulks. I've heard of several people having problems with the chrome pitting on the hulks so not sure what to do. Like the looks of the Diesels. I think with my silver truck and the Silver Rize 4-link that The Mazzi Hulks would look awesome. Decisions Decisions.

My Hulks are pitting a little just sent a email to Mazzi to see what can be done. I like the looks of the Hulks's alot but if they don't do something about the pitting I will be pissed. KMC makes a great looking wheel if Mazzi does not take care of these I am going with KMC Rockstars.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seminolewind...you have any pics?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will take some in a little while and post them for you.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I actually meant pics of the truck with the wheels LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry about that here you go not the best pics I took them off my blackberry.

·
Registered
468 Posts
turtle wax makes chrome polish i got at advance, and it took rust off my shocks, and took all defects from the weather off my wheels, crazy good stuff.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks I will pick up some on my way home from work.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tcgordy...whats it called? whats the bottle look like?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts