Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if there were any Ontario meets coming up this spring or summer?? Or maybe there is some annual meets that people might know about?:thumb:

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
No idea...I find it hard to believe there so little Org members from Ontario on here.

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bolton fair has a pull at the end of june,I think it's the weekend of the 25th.If anybody wants to meet then and there I can get more info.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey your from Peterborough 06f250?? I am from just north of Omemee! Small world haha. I dont think I have seen your truck around Peterborough yet but I dont go there too often. Ill keep my eyes out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any body know where to get some of the stuff for these things in ON?? or does it all come from online??

·
Registered
130 Posts
They need to get some spots up here to sell this stuff!!! I'm sure there are enuf guys to make it a worthy business!

·
Registered
318 Posts
@06f250, I go to the lindsay fair often and sometimes the blackstock pulls. I would like to go to more so any information would be fantastic. I have never entered my truck in a pull but may consider doing an exhibition run to see how it does!

Dutchie is the same as me, I have bought everything online (riffraff, jegs, summit, dfuser etc) less tires which I ordered locally. Oh, and Amazon can be a great source (.com) for parts too!

·
Glow Plugs Only
1,377 Posts
We have a 4x4 shop in Newmarket but they are more into the off road scene than diesels. Every time I've gone in to see if they have or can get something they have no idea what I'm talking about. Last was for my bypass oil filter. Didn't have a clue what I was talking about and didn't seem to care. I wrote them off and do everything on-line have it shipped free to the border and go pick it up myself. Save a bundle on brokerage and shipping that way.:dunno:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Same here dee004, I buy everything online as no one stocks anything good. My most recent purchase was a 203* thermostat and coolant filter setup from dieselsite.com. I am patiently waiting its arrival :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
i hear you about not being able to get anything in ontario i got to order everything online pay a pile in duty and broker fees it sucks

·
Registered
116 Posts
diesel doctors in georgetown are good they get stuff pretty fast but i get all my stuff from parleys diesel performance in the states somewhere i usually dont pay alot of fees and they are good to deal with

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ive watched the Diesel Doctors in Fergus quite the show, I love the black sheep!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts