Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only owned my truck for about 4 or 5 months. When I first got it, I was thinking 8" lift with some 37's, then I went down to 6" & 35's. Well, long story short, now that I have a capable truck, I find myself towing, and hauling some pretty heavy loads more & more often. I am considering downsizing my plan again to accomidate the future purchase of a 30' GN. So, anyone have any pics?

You can see how undecided I am, so if you dont have exactly 4" w/ 35's, but are in the neighborhood, post up anyways! :dunno:

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a sweet looking truck, but I'm looking more for 99+ body style

·
Registered
423 Posts
thanks the new body might sit a hair lower plus i have 350 so its higher

·
Registered
354 Posts
wow gorgeous truck!!! makes me wish i had my old one back :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
ive got a 4 inch lift on 33's , looking at mine i think 35's might rub ...the 4 inch lift looks nice tho:thumb:

·
Registered
672 Posts
those wheels are pro comp's alloy wheels i bought from 4 wheel parts... got a great deal on their pro comp package last year with the pro comp lift/tire/wheel combo

·
Registered
672 Posts
the only bad part is that they are polished so its tough to keep them real clean...

some years down the road i am going to buy new tires and wheels and use those for the winter months, i want to get the diamo black and chrome 20's

·
Registered
195 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts