Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at buying the rize 6" radius arm drop and maybe get the four links later down the road, i was wondering if it would be a bad idea to keep the spacers. if i do keep the spacers would i need the 8" pitman arm and trac bar drop

·
Registered
314 Posts
I want to do the same thing

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i am going to do the same...i talked to rough country i have the 6 inch 4 link kit they said putting spacers in would be no problem...think about it when you level a truck with the spacers you do not need a pitman arm or track bar bracket ...makes sense to me...my truck sits level with the 6 inch kit so i also am adding 2 inches to the rear when i install my spacers.

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that is true but all kits over 4" come with a pitman arm and the trac bar drop, i think the trac bar should be moved with a leveling kit to get rid of the death wobble my 250 dont have it but our 350 did, we did not buy the trac drop just put a dual stabilizer on it.

does anybody know if the 6" and 8" pitman arm are the same length if so i should be fine, i know it will work i just dont wont to have any death wobble i will be getting a dual stabilizer at the same time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts