Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Good pics but the more I see the less I like it Jarrod!

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went ahead and typed out the code for the pics. overall, half of my pics are uploaded. the phone has to be used so ill resume the uploads late tonight or tomorrow. so some of em will show broken links for a bit. i promise they will come.

raptor

6.7 engine cutaway

the intake of the turbo. for some weird reason i didnt get pics of the turbo. :doh:

raptor game

6.7 door badge

is this just a intake air scoop?

a 6.4 window sticker....$60k....

comm trucks

ford robot

big tex

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
What happened to the rest of the pics!

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What happened to the rest of the pics!
in post #8, i mentioned that i went ahead and typed out the codes for the pics from photobucket. since im on dial up, the phone is about to be used for a few hrs. so when that certin person finishes, ill resume my uploads.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I love the fact that they come factory with the gooseneck hitch. Its about time.

But when I own one, depending on how well the motor does, it will have to be a Crew Cab long bed 4x4 single rear wheel...ugliest dually fenders ever

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
cut up view

QUOTE]

It doesnt look like that it has too much reinforcement in the front end to me. It looks wimpy, I wonder how the crash ratings are.:dunno:
Also that strange how that truck is running michelins. I have those same tires on my 97 (I cant wait to go back to a real all-terrain).
Usually the SDs come with Continnenatals or Pirellis.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I will say I like a lot of the truck. The white truck I don't like the grill looks gross on it but the black I don't mind. The only thing I would probably do right off is find a way to remove the chrome in the grill or paint it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I think it looks alright except for the dually fenders :tard:
those fenders kinda remind me of the dodge mega cab dually fenders.. i really hope the 60K price tag is for the harley and king ranch versions.. :doh: thats pretty darn steep

1 - 20 of 29 Posts