Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Any news with Spartan

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  billotto1970 
#1 ·
I'm just curious if there is any news with the dashdaq. I really dont wanna call Matt I'm sure he is overrun with phone calls. I havent talked to him since i gave him my cc #. Anybody heard anything positive? ( If its negative dont post it !!!! everytime i open a thread about spartan its more argument then information !!!) Thanks!

#2 ·
I talked to Donna yesterday and she said that there account had been charged. that is all I know It could be soon, I hope!

#4 ·
I talked to donna the other day, and she said they have a contract with dashdaq that says they have to have everything by the end of the month. She said they are expecting them this week.

#8 ·
hahaha.....funny post

#9 ·
Same news here. talked to Matt yesterday. They were charged for some of the engineering,so he is pretty sure Drew Tech will have it completed by May 31st. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. If it's not by then, I will consider all options availible. But, I am still waiting for Spartan. Matt seems to know his Shiiiiiiiit.................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.