Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious if there is any news with the dashdaq. I really dont wanna call Matt I'm sure he is overrun with phone calls. I havent talked to him since i gave him my cc #. Anybody heard anything positive? ( If its negative dont post it !!!! everytime i open a thread about spartan its more argument then information !!!) Thanks!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I talked to Donna yesterday and she said that there account had been charged. that is all I know It could be soon, I hope!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I talked to donna the other day, and she said they have a contract with dashdaq that says they have to have everything by the end of the month. She said they are expecting them this week.

·
Registered
589 Posts
you should know buy mon tue or wed what's going on. im hoping monday but im not saying it will be.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've been so patient but the guy with the stroker smoker sticker just really pissed me off and now I'm ready for some power

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
i've been so patient but the guy with the stroker smoker sticker just really pissed me off and now I'm ready for some power
hahaha.....funny post

·
Registered
76 Posts
Same news here. talked to Matt yesterday. They were charged for some of the engineering,so he is pretty sure Drew Tech will have it completed by May 31st. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. If it's not by then, I will consider all options availible. But, I am still waiting for Spartan. Matt seems to know his Shiiiiiiiit.................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts