Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

601 - 620 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I lived in Madison for 5 years! Welcome to the ORG!
have lived just west of madison in cross plains all my life. love the countryside out here. thanks guys. hopefully will have my 97 running by tomorrow night if i can find the short thats causing the alternator to not kick on after glow plugs turn off

·
Mitch
999 Posts
Nice! When I had free days during college I would jump on the motorcycle and head out through Middleton towards Cross Plains etc. Great area to go cruising in. Sometimes I do miss living there. But the good old north woods is great too!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Greenville here

Hello all, Mike here in Greenville (5 miles west of Appleton) and moving to Seymour (15 miles north of Appleton). I pull a 38 foot Fuzion toy hauler camper.

Howdy all!

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
Welcome to the org

Reactions: ekimv65

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello, I'm west of Shawano. I have a 97 F350 psd srw 4wd std-cab with 146,000 New Mexico miles. I'm looking for a pair of 3.55s, maybe a swap for my 4.10s?

It's got a Donaldson, 3" ss down pipe, TS Performance 6 position chip with custom mpg tunes, 4" ss exhaust with two mufflers.

Would anyone have a good used bush/deer deflector for sale? I'm not looking for a chrome fancy unit. I will be mounting my high lift jack to it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pulaski WI checking in. Owned my current 6.0 for about 4-5 months now. Decided I need a crew cab so Im on the hunt for CCLB. Think I found a king ranch I like, possibly taking her home this week :woot:

·
Mitch
999 Posts
Welcome to the Org!

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Welcome to the org!

·
Registered
52 Posts
new powerstroke owner in waukesha/ milwaukee area. just bought a 2011 250 lariat, love it so far. looking for a minimaxx, 5" exhaust, and black paint to matched bumpers if anyone knows anyone selling shoot me a pm

·
Mitch
999 Posts
new powerstroke owner in waukesha/ milwaukee area. just bought a 2011 250 lariat, love it so far. looking for a minimaxx, 5" exhaust, and black paint to matched bumpers if anyone knows anyone selling shoot me a pm

Welcome to the .ORG! I'm up in the Minocqua Area. There are plenty of others on the org from Wisconsin, some active some inactive. Be sure to check out the Midwest Powerstroke Association chapter page here. The chapter was just created a couple months ago and it has been pretty active!

Midwest Powerstroke Association - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Reactions: waggonerj

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Guys, Just noticed the thread this morning, figured I'd check in. . I'm from the Sauk City area.

·
Mitch
999 Posts
Hey Guys, Just noticed the thread this morning, figured I'd check in. . I'm from the Sauk City area.
Welcome! Make sure you check out the link I put in the message I sent earlier about the MPA!

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the Milwaukee area. I have just gotten back into a 7.3 that belonged to my father before he passed away. When he died, I got the truck for a few years but couldn't do much with it so I let my sister and her husband have it for a while. Now, a few years later I asked if they still wanted it and they said no, so long story short, I fly to my Mom's in two weeks to drive it home. Nervous about the trip but it should go okay.

Travis

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

601 - 620 of 620 Posts