Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

581 - 600 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
What time does the pull start? I'm trying to pull a branch tube on a buddy's 350 but now I found out I need a special tool for pulling rocker arms?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Anyone goin to th Tomah Tractor pull on sat?

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #583
Im working otherwise I would be there

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well that sucks be nice to put a face to the names I'm always talkin to.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gents. Haven't posted in awhile. Been busy working on the racekors, and the truck. Few updates!

Got sick of the headlights being 01 style. Aswell as all the chrome.

Also picked up a TS 6 position switch. Lets just say I need to buy stock in tires. She pulls like a train now. Also piecing together my stack setup. Anyone have an 8" mitre cut they wanna sell? ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Truck looks awesome

·
Registered
52 Posts
Truck looks awesome
Thanks! Guys, theres a truck meet up in Appleton every saturday night. It's on facebook. A good group of trucks meet up. Can drink there, but no burn outs/ rolling coal/loud music. etc. It's a pretty relax night. starts out as a meet, and once people start dispersing it's more of like a chill and drink session. it's a good time!:ford:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm probably a little late to this thread but I'm in Kaukauna, WI, about 20 miles south of GB.

·
Registered
19 Posts
And BTW... I'm having troubles getting my signature and pictures to work. Any suggestions where to look?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice lookin PSD Airman! you should come down to the truck meets in appleton!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll get you more info later tonight or tomorrow. But it's just a group of trucks that meet up, shoot the ****, have fun, admire rides. It's a good time! Tons of diversity.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Info for the Wisconsin truck enthusiast truck meets in appleton.

Plamann Park
1375 E Broadway Dr, Appleton, Wisconsin 54913

I don't think they happen EVERY week. BUT, they have so far. Here's the link to their facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/AppletonTruckMeet?ref_type=bookmark

No junk. It's a semi private meet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
No problem. I'll post in here if it's happening the current weekend or not. So far this weekend, I've heard nothin'

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nothin tonight! Maybe next week!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello from madison. just joined the org last night. own a 97 7.3 that im trying to get running again and finish my towing mods on. brian on what you guys were talking about im good friends with a few admins in that group on facebook and they are trying to branch out and hold more meets in different areas of wisconsin. last one they were at if i remember right was wausau. alot of them are from your area though so thats why they hold them there

·
Mitch
999 Posts
Hey I lived in Madison for 5 years! Welcome to the ORG!

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #600
Welcome Zac

581 - 600 of 620 Posts